So many of us live in quiet desperation, keeping up appearances while struggling on the inside. Even though we push through as much as we can, we can’t shake nagging feelings of loneliness and that we’re not doing enough. That we are not enough.
That you are not enough.
Maybe you’re used to holding up your world on your own. Maybe you’re sometimes more than a little anxious about anyone getting to know the real you. Maybe you’re tired of grappling with a part of yourself that you try to push away, a part of you that you need to hide.
You’re a survivor. Maybe you’ve even thrived in some ways, but with all of the plates you’re spinning, you’re starting to feel like you can’t keep it all going alone anymore.
Perhaps you even feel like you’re quietly drowning and aren’t sure where to turn. You’ve thought about talking to someone about it, but it’s never been the right time.
You’re not alone.
I know what it’s like to feel stuck and lost in life, entangled in shame, addiction, and fear. I became a therapist because I wanted to help others get unstuck. I wanted to help others experience a healing relationship in which they can really be themselves, without fear of judgment or shame.
A relationship that can help you know that are enough.
I became a therapist because I believe that we all long deeply for the kind of relationship in which we can be known and understood. We crave real connection, a place that feels safe.
Many of my clients come to see me asking themselves:
- Why do I keep doing things I don’t like, and how can I quit doing them?
- What do I do with all of my pain?
- How can I feel whole again?
- Can I really trust and connect with others in ways that I hope to?
- How can I make my relationships better?
I help by:
- Creating a safe, trusting relationship in which you can let it all hang out
- Showing you how to get to know difficult thoughts and feelings as they emerge
- Helping you understand how your life experiences contributed to your pain
- Discovering with you your thoughts and beliefs about how you engage life, beliefs that operate below the surface and that may keep you stuck without you knowing it
- Providing new experiences in relationship that offer new possibilities for living and being in relationships
- Helping you learn how to deeply connect with others and enjoy meaningful relationships
If you’re struggling silently and you want to connect with someone who can listen and understand, maybe it’s the right time to reach out for support. You don’t have to be alone anymore. I would love to talk with you about what’s on your mind.
Call today to book an appointment: (805) 256-3497